Commercial Balcony Installation – Stratford Edge, London
Since being selected to host one of the world’s most popular sporting events, Stratford has seen significant investment since the 2012 Olympics.
With its unparalleled transport links to Central London and Kent, it has fast become the shopping and leisure hub of East London. It is this popularity that has naturally gained the attraction of the residential investors, particularly that of Weston Homes. Situated on the High Street and within walking distance of Westfields Shopping Centre, Stratford Riverside boasts spectacular views of Canary Wharf, The O2 Arena, The Shard and The Olympic Stadium.
Selected by Alloy Fabweld to manage their £6 million architectural package, this project forced us into an accelerated rate of growth and pushed our development, understanding and industry knowledge to new levels.
Elements & Materials:
- Installation of 355 bolt on balconies.
- Lining and levelling all balcony aluminium cladded fins.
- Erection of entrance and first floor canopies.
- Installation of penthouse canopies
- Erection of penthouse terraces.
- Installation of level 4 and penthouse terrace frameless glazed balustrade.
- Rope access installations to cladding.
- Glazed sliding partition wall to penthouse.
- Soffit and fascia installation